Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Comfort Zones

My Comfort Zones


Today our value of the week was Taking Risks. We had to do an activity where we showed what was in our Comfort Zone and what was outside of it. We had two options of what we could present it on, a Google Drawing or MindMup. MindMup is a new website where you can make something like what I did. It's kinda like Google Drawings, but way more fun! Here is my work!


I loved using MindMup, it made everything a lot easier and more fun!

I got the information from experience and some fun tries. 

What's your Comfort Zone like? 

1 comment:

  1. kia ora its gemeve
    I enjoyed the part when you showed the picture
    Did you think about putting more thing to it
    Why did you put this on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.