Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Class Enviroment

Class Environment

A little while ago my friend Nalanee and I completed a Class Environment slide about how well our class has done in certain areas of this topic. I had to do the positives, Nalanee did the negatives. Finding positives was a bit hard, but I managed in the end. 


My next step will be to maybe add a few more ideas and upload it quicker.

I got the ideas and information from experience in the class.

Is your environment nice and tidy?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, Acasia here, I really like how you have presented this because in my opinion I think it's very neat and easy to read with the colours and the font you have picked. Maybe you could have added in a little bit more detail in your facts but overall I think it's is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kayza,
    This is an amazing amount of work done. Next time you could jazz it up a bit more and make it look jazzier! But this is extravagant!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.