Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Fanimals!

Fanimals Team Visits!

Today our school got a lucky visit from the Fanimals Team! Fanimals is a television show about animals, but I don't know too much about it since I don't watch it. We saw their dog, Molson, and we were the lucky class that got to have our picture taken with them! He's a Golden Retriever and is five years old; he was really cute. They also left prizes for us, some stuff we don't know about yet. Here are some pictures.

Us with Molson and Jess.


Here we're patting Molson.


Today was fun, and I think a lot of people enjoyed it. It was really awesome how they came to visit our school, and they gave us signed cards! 



Have you watched Fanimals, and if so, what's your favourite animal?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla,
    My name is Amelia. I think this is really cool. Your so lucky to have gotten a visit from Fanimals. I have watched Fanimals and my favourite animal off the show would be Mulson. I absolutely love dogs. Do you know the reason why Fanimals visited?
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mikayla.
    I like your blog post about Fanimals coming in it was so cool pat Molson and get a card signed by Jess. Whakamanawa was so lucky to get extra time with Molson and get a few photos with them. Do you like Fanimals?

    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.