Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Mat Manners

Manners On The Mat


This week our School-Wide Expectation is Mat Manners. For this, we had to do an activity on the topic. We had to make a Google Drawing on things we needed to change and changes we can do to have perfect mat manners! Instead of my mat manners, I thought about others and what they could fix, since I couldn't think of anything for myself. Here's my work.



My next step is to complete it quickly so I can have it up on my blog sooner.

I got the information from experience in the classroom.

Do you have nice Mat Manners?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mikayla

    Nice work on this i really like the things you wrote good job i like your next step maybe next time at more color but great job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.