Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

My Board Game.

Hi, over the past week I have been working on a board game, I am not finshed yet, here is a photo. It doesn't have all of the board game because the cam was too small. Sorry about that :(
I can't tell you the all the inportant stuff because there is so much!
This board game is made off the book: The Miniwings. I have only read one but I think there are six books because there are six Miniwings. It is my favorite book so far but I think I will have a different favorite book in the future.

If you like my board game please comment (:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mikayla this looks awesome! I want to know the rules?! Do you think you could post a photo of the rules? I have never read that book. Why is it your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.