Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

My Journey.

Hi guys! over the past few weeks I have been working on a slide and some writing that are connected because the piece of writing is a story of the slide, so here is the writing!
My Journey


“Today is the day, I am going to the mountain” said Angelea, So she drove off into the hills  “But do I have everything I need?” said Angelea. Halfway through the trip, Angelea checked her bag and she had everything she needed. Then she drove off again.


A few hours later “I need to go to the bathroom, where is it?” Angelea said looking around.   “Oh, there it is!”           “Ok done, where’s that sign, Oh no,” Angelea said. “THERE IS NO SIGN! How will I know which way to go!” But when I came here there was a sign, Angelea thought, where did the sign go?


“I think I remember the sign saying : Go this way to the Mountains.”    She didn’t really want to go down that path, but she did it,     “Ok, I will risk this way”  (Walk walk walk)
“Oh no!!!, I am lost!!! She yelled, Oh look, A river, but the rest of the path is over there, how do I get over there?” she wondered “oh look, some sticks, stones and vines, this will take at least five to six hours to build so I better get working.” (Work work work) there, finally done, but I need to test that it is safe, Ok it is safe,  all right let’s go!


“Oh look, a cyan crystal just lying here, it must be my lucky day! But I got lost…… eh, doesn’t matter, but look, there are magic sparkles! she said happily. “This must be a magic crystal! But what chant do I need to make it work? Hopefully it will take me home!” Oh, I know what chant I should use! A home chant! All right, here we go! “ Little Crystal, take me home, I will see you at my home! (poof poof poof) Oh, Yay I am home! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ahhhh, I am finally……    home (: I am soooooo Hungry I‘m getting something to eat. So Hungry!!!!!!


The End!

here is the slide, hope you enjoy!
sorry it took so long, it a long one!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, my name is Aja-Marie and I go to Waima School. I really enjoyed watching your slide, and the best part was when you defeated the Evil Peacock. I hope you visit my log and comment on one of them. http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/
    Happy Blogging :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work i liked the minecraft one that is funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work its was so long but it was wahit it that was awesome sorry for my selling

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.