Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

Reflection of Maths.

In maths this Term we did a varity of different math related problems and other things. We did specfic week problems, and there were digital pdf sheets we had to do in our math books. This weeks pdf sheets were named Trying Times and Lookalike. My maths group name is Divide, and this is our picture. There are still alot of things I haven't put in here because it's hard to remember everything. That was just a warning that not all things are on here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla Im Addison from Marshland school, I really like your blog! I also would love to hear about your maths group. When you did the Acrostic poem about Riley I also found out that Addison h did it on her to. But can you just tell me How did you do the Tessellation Art? Thats all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mikayla K I'm Ethan H from Te Rōpū Manawaroa,
    My favourite part was when you said your maths group name is divide because that is a cool name for your math's group.This part gave me a memory about when I was in a math group for stage 6. But anyway what does pdf mean because it sounds cool. But anyway Everything ours is good so you ill see you later.Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ethan. I don't know what pdf means, it's always just at the top of them. My teacher came up with the group name, divide. Also, what would you name groups if you had the choice? See you later.

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora, it's Kareem.
    I liked the way you put the divide picture onto the post, I also liked the way you explained your maths reflection really well too. Did you think about centering the picture so it looks nice, but thats just how I like it.
    By Kareem

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am ethan and can you do more detail and i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. howdy it is Lachlan here is sume avis the more you try the more you well succeed blog you latr.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.