Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

About My Holiday Mikayla K

The best moment of my holidays was when my family and me drove to Rolleston Aquatic Center. We also went with some of my friends called Amelia, Chelsea and Courtney.There were lots of pools, there was a hot tub and there were really cool boats.I had to wait a bit for the girls to get there and there was also a lazy river, that was where I was waiting for the girls.When they got there I played with Courtney and Chelsea.We played water soccer and it was really fun, we all got a chance to be the goalie, but soon we all got bored and played something else.Soon it was just me and Courtney in the lazy river playing mermaids.When we went into another pool it felt different because all the pools were different temperatures, some were cold and some were hot.So when we went back into the pool we were in from the hot tub, the pool was really cold because that pool was cooler than the hot tub and I borrowed Amelia’s goggles for the last ten minutes. ( Splash, Splash, Splash ) So I went in the lazy river two more times and then we left. My mum and dad let us have some Mcdonalds for a snack.Then we drove home and that was the best moment of my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.