Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Orana Park


Orana Wildlife Park

Yesterday our class went on a school trip to Orana Wildlife Park. We learned about many different animals, and my personal favourites were the cheetahs and the springboks.
Here are some pictures of our trip.
Here we are watching the springboks. I learned about these animals that they can jump much higher than their own height.

Here are the yaks. I learned that yaks can live at the highest altitude of any animal.

These are the lions, and I learned that a group of lions is called a pride.

As a reflection, I loved the trip, and I loved seeing all the animals. The trip was a blast.

We all got this information from our guide, Elizabeth.

What's your favourite animal?

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla,
    I love how you set this out! My favourite animal would've been the lions or the tiger. Would you do this again? That's all that I have to say bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.