Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Media Video

Media Video!



Kia Ora, people! For my school me and someone else got chosen for the Media Team. It's an awesome opportunity to learn more about technology, coding and videos! For a challenge we had to make a video about ourselves. We could only use Screencastify and pausing to show our favourite things. I didn't use Screencasify because I didn't have it, but that's okay. Here's my video! (Sorry, it wouldn't come up here, so just right click Here's and you will see the video. Sorry!)

Thanks guys, this was a challenge to make a video about yourself, and I think I did really well, and I'm excited for tomorrow, since I'm meeting everyone else that's on the Media Team! Thanks people, bye!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikayla,
    I really like your description of what you had to do and why. Unfortunately, when I click the link it isn't taking me to the video. Do you think you could have a look and double check the link so that I can watch it? If you do fix it can you please comment and I will come and have a look!
    Thanks,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.