Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

SLJ Day 1 Activity 1

3 Fun Facts About New Zealand. Link to the Site.

Fun Fact One: Gisborne is the first city in the world to see a new day, because they are 496.3 kilometres away from the International Date Line.

Fun Fact Two: To offically become a New Zealand citizen, you must swear an oath of loyalty to Queen Elizabeth.

Fun Fact Three: The largest city in New Zealand is Auckland, although Wellington is its capital.

These are my three Fun Facts About New Zealand. Thank you for Reading this!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mikayla K,
    I like your post it it awesome
    I like how you put a link in your blog post!
    Next time you could put some images!
    From Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mikayla ♥
    My name is Kya I come from HHS class 7/8bh. I love your work and I like fact number ~ 2 I actually never knew that. Maybe next time you could add more facts instead of pasting the link in. I only have 2 questions. Was this a task you had to do? & Are you from New Zealand? That's all from me I hope i get to comment on your blog again!. ~ Kya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mikayla it's Jamie from Hornby high school and I read your post and it's amazing! I never knew about any of that.Maybe you should make it a little bit bigger? But I really like it

    Thanks Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.