Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

My Easter Weekend.

My Easter Weekend Two Truths and One Lie.

 It was Easter weekend, Yay! I was happy it’s Easter, But, I missed school. It was still fun though! On Easter I went to a bike park like we were the car on the roads. We bought a camera with us to the bike park and we stayed for about one hour.

 Then we made cupcakes and they were yummy, they had chocolate icing on the vanilla cupcakes, Yummy! Me and my sister helped my mum bake the delicious cupcakes and the icing.

 Then on Monday it was my cat’s birthday, he was turning one! This was his first birthday! When we first saw him he was so cute! And so small! He is so much bigger now, a lot cuter and fuzzer.


Next week I will tell you what is the lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.