Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

All About Me!!!

Hello,my name is Mikayla K,I'm year four and my favorite animals are kittens and chickens.My favorite colours are turquoise,purple,pink and blue.Kirsty,Nirvana,Emalea,Milla,Sapphire and Shani are my friends.My favorite food is chicken and white chocolate drops.My favorite things to do are swimming and karate.The things I like to do in my spare time after dinner are bike riding and playing with Scarlett outside around the yard and on the trampoline,doing fun stuff and fun tricks.My favorite school subjects are reading,writing and math.I also really like climbing and doing crafts and stuff like that. I also like doing things with my mum and I want to learn clay things but we never get time to do it and she's too busy doing things anyway.This is the end.Bye bye.

6 comments:

  1. hi its kirsty good job but you need capptle letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mikayla K, Wow it was interesting reading all those things about you. I wonder what you would like to make with the clay? It is pretty fun doing crafty stuff - I used to love doing that - maybe we could do it at school sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i like your work i like white chocolate drops too and i like kittens well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 1143 750701213 62093 100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I like how you talk about yourself must be some good writer then.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mikayla it's me Elham.
    I like how you have written a lot of information about yourself and have put you picture in the post.
    When did you did this?
    Next time put a space between some of the words?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.